Monday, January 24, 2011

Learning Journal 7

I have been thinking about my project and how I can develop it further. I have also been thinking about some questions I could study while I am down in Tonga. A couple of questions that occurred to me were: Does gender play a huge roll in the obesity problem down there? Is one gender more likely to become obese or is one gender more obese than the other? If so, why? Is childhood obesity as big a problem as obesity is with adults or is childhood obesity a problem in Tonga? How do the children view obesity? These were just some questions that were floating around in my head today as I was doing some research. I think the next thing I need to focus on in my project is organizing the format and figuring out the things I want to do and how I am going to do them once I get down there...

No comments:

Post a Comment